Ever heard the saying “you never get a second chance to make a first impression?” It’s especially true when it comes to websites. Your website is often the first (and possibly) last impression that a potential customer gets about you.
You have to ask yourself: what impression does my website make for my business?
Good Web Design = Good First Impression
A good website is an extension of your brand. It’s the first “face” and experience that potential customers have with you. If the experience is bad or unclear, they’re gone within nanoseconds. But if the experience is good, then you have the chance to win them over.
Think about it: have you ever looked up a business and found a website sorely in need of updating? How did that make you feel about that business? If they couldn’t keep their website updated, could they keep up with their customers?
Put it this way, if a potential customer can’t find the information they’re looking for within .05 seconds, they’re moving on, and not coming back. You get one chance to make that first impression.
So what can you do about it?
When you have a partner like DigiWEI to help you design the website of your dreams, what you’re really getting is:
- Professional web designers. Our designers are practiced in the art of making our clients look their best online.
- Look your best online. You never know when a potential customer is checking you out, and when your website looks good, is easy to navigate, and is fast, you’ve got a potential sale.
- More affordable than DIY. Going the DIY route isn’t as much of a cost savings as it might seem at first. Sure, it looks easy to click and change a bit of text, but there are many steps you have to take first. And what happens when you just can’t get it to look right?
- More affordable. There is always a cost to building a new website, whether it’s your time learning new technology and getting all the elements in place, or paying a professional web developer to build the site. These days, hiring a professional to create a site is much more affordable than it used to be, especially when you don’t need a lot of bells and whistles.
- Peace of mind. Hiring a web designer to build you a website means you’ll get what you want the first time, no fuss. You won’t have the added stress of figuring out how to create it yourself, or worrying whether your neighbor’s son will be able to help you out.
A Team of Experienced Web Designers
Working with a professional is a way to get exactly what you want from the outset. Working with a web designer will save you a ton of time (and necessary learning), and you’ll end up with a professional, fast, mobile-friendly website ready to work for you (even when you) aren’t working.
Contact us for a quote for a well-designed-and-developed website.