Ever noticed how your competition seems to be on the first page of Google for all the search queries? Even though you’ve been in business longer (and, frankly, do better work), there they are, always at the top of the list.
So what’s their secret? Why can’t you seem to gain any online traction?
The answer probably has something to do with SEO. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the practice of optimizing parts of your website (and other online properties) so that search engines can understand who you are and what you do. This makes it easier for search engines to show your website in response to a user query.
It might sound easy. But it’s not.
Sure, there are a lot of articles online that could teach you the basics of SEO and how to do it yourself. You could spend your time reading the thousands of guides meant to help small business owners figure out SEO, and then spend more time figuring out how to implement all the best practices.
But is that really how you want to spend your time? Learning how to optimize the technical, on page, and off page elements? Finding credible websites who might link to your content?
Or would you rather spend your time doing what you do best: running your business?
South Bay SEO Experts
The solution is to work with SEO experts who keep on top of trends so you don’t have to. DigiWEI has spent the last X years immersed in the world of SEO. We help our clients rise through the organic ranks and show up in results that matter most for growing their business.
Here’s how SEO can benefit you:
- Increase traffic to your website. When your site is well-optimized, people are more likely to find you online. And they’re more likely to find you when they need you.
- Better return on your investment. No, SEO isn’t free. But the return you get on each dollar spent on SEO versus each dollar spent on paid clicks tends to be higher. Plus, visitors who find you organically are more likely to convert.
- Keeps the playing field level. While not a valid argument for most things in life, everyone is doing SEO, so you need to do it, too. SEO has become one of the most-used online marketing tools for businesses in every industry. If you’re not doing it, you’re most certainly missing out.
- Lends authority to your business. When you show up on the first page of Google, there’s a perception of trust that goes with it. Google is the top search engine on the planet, and if Google ranks you highly, you must be awesome.
- Drives offline sales. Even when shopping in a store, people are using the Internet to help them make buying decisions. Are you showing up when your customers are ready to spend their money?
- Works even when you don’t! If your website is like a salesperson who’s availabe 24/7, SEO is the funnel that helps customers get to your salesperson, regardless of time of day.
A Team Who Knows SEO
So what does all this mean? You know you need SEO to really compete online, and you know your competition is already doing it. Save yourself some time (and frustration) by getting help from a team who truly understands the ever-changing SEO landscape.
How can we help you?